If your contract entitles you to a replacement vehicle in the event of a mechanical failure or an accident, please contact Maintenance Control on 03300 122400 and have the following information available:
- Vehicle registration number
- Your full name and daytime contact number/s
- Name and telephone number of the repairing garage
- Nature of the fault and estimated repair time
- The vehicle will be delivered to an agreed location within the time scale indicated in your contract. Please note that vehicles are not replaced on a like-for-like basis.
If you are unsure whether your contract includes a relief vehicle, Maintenance Control will be happy to advise you. If it is necessary for you to hire a vehicle out of office hours, please contact Maintenance Control the next working day with full details as we may need to provide an alternate vehicle from our preferred hire car supplier.
Please note: it is your responsibility to ensure that your company has comprehensively insured the vehicle. You should notify Maintenance Control as soon as your contract vehicle is ready for use. If you are unsure whether your contract includes a relief vehicle, Maintenance Control will be happy to advise you.