If your vehicle is involved in an accident, please follow the procedures advised to you by your company. Ensure that you make a note of all relevant details of the accident including the names, addresses and insurance details of any third parties involved and of any witnesses.
If the police attend you should also take the numbers of the officers. Make notes of what happened as soon as possible.
If your contract includes Incident Management provided by Lookers Leasing you will be able to obtain help by calling our Incident Management team on 0344 243 8612.
Please be ready to give the following information:
- Your name and contact telephone number/s
- Company name
- Vehicle registration number
- Make and model of vehicle
- Vehicle location. If your vehicle has already been moved, give its current location, the location of the accident and details of any police involvement
- Names, addresses, contact telephone numbers, the make, model and registration numbers of any other vehicle involved plus insurance details
- Vehicle condition, whether driveable or immobile
- Names, addresses and contact telephone numbers of any independent witnesses
- An accident claim form will be sent to you for completion and should be returned as soon as possible.